Nov 24, 2014

Life Isn't Always Fair

As the rays of white sun light about to disappear below the western horizon, I was all alone walking on the shore. I took a deep breath and sat upon the sand. The waves crashed onto my feet, shivering up my legs. The only sound I heard, was the rushing of the waves. Every once in a while howling of a dog heard. There was no one around.

All alone in the beach..
All alone in the world..

I put my chin upon my knees. I felt the weight of my own tears. Slowly each of them began to flow.

After all, I stood up and looked out towards the horizon. All I wanted, was to find peace. And it is there, beyond the sea. I took a step forward and kept walking until the water is knee-high. 

There was a slight whisper I heard. "Chuti Duwa (daughter) you are not alone." I glanced down and realized that there was pair of arms holding my arm warmly. I looked back and there you are! My mother.... 

This is how I felt when I have failed in my life. I wanted to scream, weep, throw my hands on a blade.  But my mother made me realize that life isn't always fair. Sometimes we see the things that are not meant to be seen. Hear the things that are not meant to hear. The one we truly love will never love us back. People get hurt. People lie, pretend. Dreams shatter. That's life! 

Face the fear.. Always do what need to be done..



                                                                   By
                                                                        Arz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.